Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Stacy out and shoplifting

In case anyone was wondering were I was today… I was a Pride’s Corner, our sister school, administering the MAP test to next year’s incoming crop of 3rd graders. They are an interesting and lively group. I wanted to say that I am so glad to see that the Smart board is out and about and people are utilizing it! For anyone using the Smart board for math purposes or just need a few nice math interactive sites, the MISTM site is filled with wonderful tools. The pattern blocks that we used with the Smart board at the open house is located there. I will be at Prides again tomorrow and all day on Monday, but I can be reached by e-mail if anyone needs me. Oh yeah, on an exciting note, I did a little shopping at Central Office today and relieved them of the new wireless Mimio that works like a Smart board. It should be in full rotation by Tuesday, if anyone would like to give it a whirl. It is very neat and guaranteed to get your students’ attention! Jan B. asked what I was doing at central office; I quickly hid the bag containing my plunder, and hurried back to campus. If anyone asks… you don’t know anything, right?